The Optimist / Clever Dick

Clever Dick / aircrashdetectives@paypal.me



Verses

Clickety click

The seat belt sign

Stops blinking

 

My mind plays tricks

Sometimes

Got me thinking

 

I think I‘m going to be sick

Over of the side

Of a rowboat that’s sinking

 

I never thought

Of the downside

To anything

 

I like your licks

Take pride

In your appearance

 

I get my fix

Just in time

So that I can dance

 

A killer mix

Downbeats

Lifting up the deadbeats

 

Avoiding the pricks

Of this life

Never admitting defeat

 

Pre Chorus

And you told me

You never thought I could

But I was sure I would

I give it everything I have

Like I am in combat

 

Chorus

Clever Dick

Way to smart

For your own good

Cataclysmic

I am in shock

From the bombs

In my neighborhood

Clever dick

A fine piece of art

Never killed

This really bad

 Movie in Hollywood

Comments