The Optimist / Fashionista

 Fashionista / paypal.me / aircrashdetectives


Verse


She is so stylish
Makes her face
Look like a lizard
In the desert
Never has trouble
With the fit
Wears every kind
Of color
She tells me
The truth of it
It’s all in the mirror

She has a fetish
Ayrshire lace
Looks like she still
Has big big dreams
Crawls from the wreckage
Of a fist
In payback
Life’s a bitch
When you are
Out of touch with the latest trends

She walks with swagger
Going places
She dreams of colors
I can’t imagine
So fabulous
In her brand new dress
Now if only
She figure out her life and clean up the mess

Chorus

Fashionista
Walk this way
Fashionista
Take me to the edge
Of my fantasy
Fashionista
I will remember you
For the hair and the clothes and the shoes
Fashionista
I think I am in love with you

Comments