Summer Of Love / Allyship

Allyship paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Mother said take baby steps

Live a life without regrets

She swore on her life

Like she had turrets

That nothing was too dangerous

 

An honest man will reflect

Listen to what the doctor says

Try giving up the kinky sex

Menthol flavored cigarettes

Is never easy

 

There is nothing more pathetic

Like the man who has been drinking

Getting kicked to the curb

Like a recycled bottle

Of courage he can’t afford to live with

 

Some prophets are prophetic

Even if they fail to connect

For being too predictable

Like a regrettable selfie

Doing the rounds on the internet

 

Ramp

And I like standing in the dark

With oven light on

Watching the pastry

Rise

From the heat and the yeast

Like a man who is on a promise

From the girl of his dreams


Chorus

But I hear those words

Come from your lips

My mind wandered around

Your high heels and hips

I still pinch myself

That it’s for real

Everybody should

Take this trip

 

Once in a lifetime

 

Sorry what were we talking about

Allyship

Comments