Summer of Love / I Should Fall

 If I Should Fall / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 


Verse

She caught my eye

In the crowd

Knowingly

Without a word

She moved in my direction

 

Do you want to get high

Like the sound

Of a football crowd

On a Saturday

In the Stretford End

 

It’s a difficult sky

Dark and loud

Like my comedy

And I know it’s absurd

But it’s my perception

 

And I know it’s a lie

Good hearts

Are not meant to be

Broken [ because they are hard to find ]

Like an old Undertones record

 

I really try

Hard not to criticize

Those on the front lines

Joking aside

I admire their convictions

 

I wished I believed

In something

Important enough

To put my life

On the line for

 

Ramp

Can you feel

What I feel

With all of my heart

And all of my soul

Just like the first time

This never gets old

 

Chorus

It’s all my fault

But now that we are here

It’s your call

 

If I should fall

 

M8

One of us

Should probably be

Trying to find

Jesus

Before it’s too late

Comments