Summer of Love / No Legs To Stand On

 No Legs To Stand On / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Verse

There was many a time

When I was

Living high on the hog

When I kissed a girl

Even though I knew she was a dog

It was better than living

A slow and lonely death

Under water’s a good place

To practice holding your breath


As the rollercoaster

Rolls round the bend

It’s all the same in the end

You got to make the most of it

When it feels like

You are going to die

From the way

The she looked at me


And your mother said

i was trouble

Right from the start

And that i was

Going to break your heart

Masquerading

As a dare devil

And that my alter ego

Has a stunt double

Some folks are cold

Some are evil

As you try to surface

From the rubble

Now wipe the tears

And the make up

From your face

 

Bridge

I will never say

I told you so

But I

Told you so

 

Chorus

It’s not just anyone

Who can have the last dance

Sometimes I feel like a fool

Sometimes I have trouble

With my balance

Sometimes I am holding on

Can you give me

Just a minute to be blonde

I know I have no right to ask

And no legs to stand on

 

But will you hold me up

Until I can stand

On my own two feet

And let me be

Who I am

 

M8

Sometimes

It’s a long way

To go

To get back

To the start

And you know

When you are not

Suffering from

A broken heart

And if you say it

With love

It doesn’t make it

Any more right

Some girls are ready

Willing and able

Some are unbearable

Comments