Summer Of Love / Climate Change

Climate Change paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 


Verse 1

Now that Miss America

Is kin to the slaves

And a virgin down in Texas

Won’t get to misbehave

Secrets of the secrets act

Are taken to the grave

And the bumper sticker says

[On the back of the hearse]

Says that Only Jesus Saves

 

Verse 2

I turned up the radio

So I can’t hear you anymore

There is a really creepy guy

Standing right outside my door

Saying something ‘bout

The end is nigh and acting really strange

I see the storm clouds in the distance

Some things will never change

 

Verse 3

I could write a protest song

To show my anger and frustration

Throw bottles and cans

At The Man in Westminster station

Throw it all away

For love and the convenience

You already know the answers

It don’t really take a genius

 

Bridge

You swore

You gonna change

Your ways

For the umpteenth time

Now here we are again

All out of time

 

Chorus

I can go

Any way the wind blows

I still like it hot

It’s true

Now I want to be

As cold

As you

It feels

So strange

Climate change

Comments