Summer of Love / Live A Little More Before You Die

 Live A Little More Before You Die /aircrashdetectives@paypal.me


Verse 1

I took my medicine

Like the doctor

Told me too

One for all

Mankind

And one because

I was

feeling sorry

For myself

 

Even though I

Told her

I never felt better

She said I

Was

Being

Difficult

Unkind

And selfish

 

Verse 2

 

I asked the innocent

If these times

Were dangerous

In between the love and the hate

 

And with those

Good intentions

Are we passing on the cost

That make us all burden on the state

 

Ramp

And all of a sudden

I had a panic attack

For all the downtrodden

On the wrong side of the tracks


She speaks ten to a dozen

Eats pancakes by the stack

One more bun in the oven

She can’t make a good decisions

Because she don’t always have the facts

 

Chorus

And sometimes life

Gets in the way of life

And you couldn’t make it

Better if you tried

You should reach for the sky

Get a little a high

Live a little more

Before you die


Comments