Summer of Love / I Won't Apologize For Who I Am

 I Won’t Apologize For Who I Am / aircrashdetectives/paypal.me


Chorus

And I do everything I can

To make this world a better place

You will never win the race [ war ]

I won’t apologize for who I am

 

Verse 1

Beauty is only skin deep

You can’t touch me

Talk is cheap

Like the wife beater

Tank top

You wear under

Your shirt

How much does it hurt

Now

 

Verse 2

I can hear all the words

Under these lights

I look into crowd

Not a coward to be seen

Except the ones hiding

In plain sight


Verse 3

If you have nothing else

But the need to put me down

Are the weight of my words

Too heavy to carry around

While you wait

For the next train

 

M8

What are you doing here

Anyways

Let me dream

Of better days

One dream at a time

Comments