Summer of Love / Broken Robots

Broken Robots / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 


Verse 1

I made the love knots

Out of forget me nots

I knew it was a long shot

Like my jump shot

 

But I had one shot

With your heart

In the clutch

I went into shock

 

Verse 2

The summer is hot

And the crackpots

Use their mugshot

As a backdrop

 

And the astronauts

Look back

At the kilowatts

Burning up the hotspots


Ramp

Some girls

Are just so much

More beautiful

Than, the ones

That they replace

Don’t know why

It’s such a big deal

Look at her face

Look at her face

Look at her face

 

Chorus

And like it or not

You can fix

A broken ego

From the inside out

 And like it or not

With a broken robot

You got to fix them

From the outside in

 

M8

 I am in need

Of urgent repair

From this life and it's cynical cynics

But nobody cares

Except all the crazy people

Who are just here as a witness

Comments