The Silent Speak / Tell Your Mother That You Love Her

 Tell Your Mother That You Love Her / aircrashdetectives@paypal.me





Verse 1

She radiates

Even when

The sunlight

Fades

And that fresh

Looking face

Holds a special place

 

In my head

 

Verse 2

I hear the

Raindrops

Drip drop

As she photoshops

Pictures

For all her channels

On tik tok

 

Inside her head

 

Verse 3

She pirouettes

Away

From a difficult

Landscape

One more doubt

In the ashtray

I don’t want

To rain on

your parade

 

I heard everything you said

 

Pre Chorus

Speak your truth

Like it’s life or death

And I love

The ignorance of

Smoking cigarettes

 

Chorus

Tell your mother that you love her

Tell she is like no other

And the things you got from her

Treasure Treasure Treasure Treasure


M8

Run like the wind

Even if your demons 

Are waiting in the wings

Through everything you know

And the pleasure that it brings



 


Comments