The Silent Speak / Born Wrong

Born Wrong /  paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Bridge

But I won’t say goodbye

No not tonight

Please don’t leave my side

Until I can find a way through

This

 

Chorus

Went short

When I should have gone long

And the cookie monster says

‘Why can’t we all get along?’

Only so many lies / expectations

You can put in a song

I love brand new days

Hate false dawns

I know what my problem is

I was born

Born wrong

 

Verse 1

Well well well

Only one more step

To hell

From here

Ain’t nobody buying

What your selling

From what I can

Tell

I heard somebody

Yell

Get off his neck

But not loud enough

I wish you a fond farewell

 

Verse 2

Dropped on a bombshell

On the front page

Set off alarm bells

Rage

Against the machine

And the carousel

Spins

In your head

Like a bad dream

And where is William Tell

When you need another

Hero

To save us from ourselves

 

M8

Sometimes

We celebrate

A little too late

Into the night

But that’s alright

That’s alright

This time

Comments