The Silent Speak / All The Things I Meant To Say

All The Things I Meant To Say / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Chorus

Don’t wait

Til it’s too late

Leave it all out there

And for future generations

Here’s all the things

I meant to say

 

Verses

No need to look

Over your shoulder

As the band plays

The last tango

You feel your age

But don’t look any older

We all need perspective

To look at things from a different angle

 

Surrounded by

Forget me nots

As past presidents

Build libraries

And make excuses for

The despots

Enjoying summer evenings

In Buenos Aries

 

And we still sing songs about

Eva Peron

Liberty and dignity

And your mothers

Big white apron

Still making pies for

Humanity

 

Trying to find the sweet spot

Trying to find the stomach

Then the heart

 

M8

Empty your brain

Empty your mind

Unload happiness

Unload pain

Maybe it will happen this time

Comments