The Silent Speak / All I Got Is Time

All I Got is Time paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Verses 

Sex bomb sirens

Going off in cities

Where longing hearts

Are broken down

Like cardboard boxes

 

And red fire engines

Roar in a Netflix series

Another true love is falling apart

To the sound

Of Coldplay’s Yellow

 

And senseless violence

Can’t hold on to it’s britches

As expensive Modern Art

Dumbfounds

The stock market

 

Somebody is lying

Wasting the riches

According to my pie chart

We should all bumming around

The Costa Del Sol


The sharp creases

Increase your chances

When you look the part

Regardless of

Your circumstances

 

And if Susan Sarandon

Wants to smile back

While I am talking shit

About how many movies

She has appeared in

 

So be it, so be it

 

Pre Chorus

I think that she took all the money

While I was down at the Hibernian

Trying to find another one and only

Before I had to go back home

 

Chorus

And I

Remember when I had mountains

To climb

Blisters on my fingers

Words that would rhyme

And the prick

From a rose

That was ready to bloom

It was never too early

Never too soon

 

Now

All I got is time

Maybe I should have tried

A little bit harder

A little bit more

Maybe not

All I got is time

 

 


Comments