The Silent Speak / Only So Many Secrets You Can Keep

Only So Many Secrets You Can Keep / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Verses

I will be getting off this hill

Because I still

Got too much living to do

I am too young to be myself

And not old enough to be like you

 

If you nearly died

Would you tell

Everyone you ever knew

That you found a way through

To the other side

 

If I hear voices in my head

Is it the poison pills

That I take to

Make it all the way through

Days like these

 

I have resigned in protest

I did my best

To serve my ego

And each and every one of you

Be gentle with me please

 

Pre Chorus

It’s late, late

A little too late


Chorus

But there are

Only so many

Secrets you can keep

From the ones

Closest to yourself

Until they can’t sleep

With a shadow of your

Former self

When all they want to do

Is help

Only so many secrets

You can keep

 

M8

On days

When you can’t sleep

The sound of breaking glass

Stays

It won’t pass

Through

There’s only so many

Secrets you can keep

Comments