The Silent Speak / Too Easy On The Eyes

Too Easy On The Eyes / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Chorus

Every time I look at you

No words need to be said

Don’t tell anyone

But I might be hypnotized

I can’t get you out of my head

Your too easy on the eyes

 

Verse 1

When style and grace

And the lights Bourbon Street

Light up your face

Like a girl at the strip tease

 

When you see what I see

Every color of the rainbow flag

And nothing says liberty [ freedom ]

Like a fat boy in drag

 

Verse 2

Yellow and green

Ain’t never met a stranger

And in your dreams

You run toward danger

 

Rash and abandon

No mistaking a cowboy

And I turn the radio on

To tune out the noise

 

M8

It is not as hard

As you like to think

When it comes right down to it

Some folks just like

Complicating things

So, take your time

Chew on it

 

Outro

And I might be making

a fool of myself

But I’ll be right here

Waiting for you


Comments