Music Orphans Series / Is It Really All About Me?

 Is It Really All About Me? / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Verses

I tried to believe

In all things beautiful

Where there are radiant eyes

And diamonds shine

 

Clear blue skies

And the booty is bountiful

As the laundry blows dry

Clean on the washing line

 

Slices of cheese

And a handful of pickles

Softens the lies

She told to the boys away from home for the first time

 

She tried hard to please

Asked if it tickled

Like winning a prize

On the horses Saturday night

 

All good things come easy

But if I had a penny

Every time someone dies

On the sword hanging on to days gone by

 

Pre Chorus

If a collar is stiff

Like a stiff upper lip

And a single malt whisky

On any God given night

 

And a record label

Lost it’s way

Under the pressure

Of a really real life

 

Chorus

Somebody said

Who has the money?

And don’t worry [ about it ]

So I did

And I hate to be the one

That needs to be mean

Hard times build

Character and broken dreams

But is it really all about me?

 

M8

It was such a great idea

At the time

Sometimes

Timing is everything




Comments