Music Orphans Series / It's Only On The Other Side

 It’s Only On The Other Side / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verses

But what if I take out

My insides

Clean my soul

From the hate

I have been poisoned with

 

But what if I

Find every ounce

Of goodness

On these city streets

Long forgotten by

 

But what if

You have been

Revitalized

Secrets buried

With the mafia stiffs

 

And what if

One cup of inspiration

Is not enough

To right the wrongs

Of past generations

 

Pre Chorus

You shout from the rooftops

Because none of it’s true

Now you are talking about jumping

Because nobody

Will let you be part of something

 

Chorus

I feel like I died

And now

I know it’s a lie

When you say

It’s only on the other side

 

M8

What if I said

And your father's no good

Your mother's a whore

You are rotten to the core

Where would that get me?

Comments