Music Orphans Series / Impossible You Say

Impossible You Say / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verse 1

When your heart hurts

Don’t act like the crazy person

In the second verse

Of a really bad country song

 

You can break a few

Glasses

Break a few dishes

Beat up some old

Pots and the pans

 

Bridge

A camel in the desert

Walks with a purpose

Walks at night

Walks away from the sun

 

Chorus

Now that I have time to kill

There is only 17 hours of daylight

Left in this day

Where there is will

There is a way


Sometimes it takes a while

Impossible you say

But I will find my compass

I will find a way

 

Verse 2

Childish behavior

Looks good on you

When it rears it’s ugly face

Out of context

 

And if god is your savior

Heaven help us all

I know my place

When the train wrecks

 

M8

 It’s never easy

When all roads

Lead to hells bells

And hells fire

Lucky for us all

It’s just your imagination

Running wild

Running out of desire

Comments