Music Orphans Series / I Think I Am In Trouble Again

I Think I Am In Trouble Again  / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1g6dYFzjsQ

Pre-Chorus

She said

I don’t want to talk about it

Right now

It’s like a red rag to a bull

I said holy cow

Somebody’s full of it

 

Chorus

And could I

Could I, could I

Keep

My big mouth shut

While we talked in the rain

And if you ever want to see

Someone go nuts

I think I am in

Trouble again

 

Verse 1

You and your

Homophones

Wonder why

I get confused

I listen for

The under tones

But it’s what

You don’t say

When you feel

Like you are being used

 

Verse 2

The silence on

The telephone

Makes it hard

To stay connected

I listen for some

Telltale signs

But there is nothing

There for me

To hang on to

 

M8

Sometimes you go cold

In the wind and the rain

While we are waiting for

A downtown train

At 12.25

On a Saturday night

By then it’s too late

I think I am in trouble

Again

Comments