Music Orphans Series / Candy Crush

Candy Crush / aircrashdetectives/paypal.me


Verse

A temptress

Must get

Dressed

To play the part

She has

Inside of her head

 

The escape artist

Must be

Oblivious

To the danger

Of falling in love

With a total stranger

 

And the novelist

Writes about

One last kiss

Before the night

Turns into real life

Turn into daylight

 

And the just will rest

Finally

At peace

Leaving their space

To new Gods

And a new Zombie arms race

 

Bridge

I don’t feel the thrill

I don’t feel the rush

And I am afraid

Once it’s gone

It’s gone forever

 

Chorus

I can see it in your eyes

You are mesmerized

By the bright lights

I am on the other side of

Candy crush

 

M8

Ain’t no rush

To get out of here

Sorry I have lost touch

Candy crush

Comments