Music Orphans Series / One More Shot

One More Shot / aircrashdetectives/paypal.me


Chorus

If I give it

One more shot

In between the tears

Will it

Be any different?

 

I will give it

One more shot

Like it or not

Here I come

Then I am

Out of here

 

Verses

I was hoping

That you are

Heading my way

Like the buffalo

Waiting for a rainy day

Waiting by the waterhole

And look

No one here

But the two of us

Waiting

For the bus

 

I was fumbling

Through my notes

From the other day

Like an over-dressed detective

On a sunny day

Wearing out the soles

Of his soft leather shoes

Sweating

The small stuff

To get closer to the truth

 

I was wondering

Could you find yourself

Could you find the way

Like a time served prisoner

Getting out of jail today

Trying

To find the way home

When the landscape

Changed years ago

 

M8

Is this hell

Might as well

Be

She said

Comments