Music Orphans Series / The Lost Dogs Of Beirut

 The Lost Dogs of Beirut / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives



Chorus

When my world

Goes boom boom

And the broken glass

Is in the living room

I got my hands up

Don’t shoot

Has anybody seen

The lost dogs of Beirut

 

Verses 

I am looking out

Over

The Mediterranean

Sea

Now I am thinking it’s great

To be me

I bathe under the summer sun

Completely disconnected from

Those who live in a different time

And especially the lonely

 

Faceless

Like internet sex

What’s your pleasure baby

Who’s next

Famous

In a turtleneck

You are

The life and soul of the party

Again

 

 Trouble

In a troubled land

Surrounded by

Poor decisions

And 10000 years of

Sand

And I understand

Your doubts

Your trepidation

It will forever be part

Of the blood on my hands


M8 

I came to the dance

Dressed to kill

Fighting with my sister

And god’s will

I remember when

Time stood still

It felt like the

End of the world

Was looking for a reason

To chill

Comments