Music Orphans Series / 40 Million Miles

 40 Million Miles / aircrashdetectives/paypal.me


Verse

Time heals everything

Eventually

Time machines

Let me

Visit places

You don’t want me

To go

You left it all behind

Like a newspaper

On the last seat

Of the last plane

Heading out of here

Heading home

North by north east

 

Red eyes

From the tears

Crying over your

Pride

Crying over an ego

Broken

Until the next love

Like the next train

Comes along

It’s just the price

Of a subway token

Everybody lies

It’s just, the nature

Of the beast

 

Pre chorus

Life can be

So disappointing

Sometimes

Guess I need

To change planets

For awhile

Because I don’t

Understand what’s going on

On this one

 

Chorus

I want to go

Up there by the stars

Leave this world

Behind

It’s only

40 Million

Miles to Mars

Should give me enough

Time

To think about it

 

M8

I want to dump

My stuff

On the nearest planet

Until I figure out

If I am coming back

To this one


Comments