Music Orphans Series / 10 FT. Tall

 10 FT Tall / aircrashdetectives/paypal.me


Verse

Giants walk

Amongst us

And no-one notices

Saving us

From ourselves

We don’t know yet

The joke’s on us

Crying out for

Justice

On the way to hell

 

Gentle words

Fight for us

Like spirit voices

Reminding us

From beyond the grave

That if it threatens

Us

We should give it

The attention

It deserves

 

M8

If I pass you in the light

Please look on me kindly

Like everything in life

You can see it

If you take the blinders off


Pre Chorus

I am standing

With my back

To the wall

Thinking about

Everything you

Said

And if I was

10 FT Tall

I would turn

Around

Look you in the eye

And let these words spill

From my head

 

Chorus

Stand up

Stand tall

Don’t do anything

Your mother

Wouldn’t do

But if you happen to

Do it well

Do it better than anybody

Else

Like you are 10 FT Tall


Comments