Music Orphans Series / Uplifting

Uplifting / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verses 

I use these chemicals

To clean the dirt

From the wrinkles

On my skin

 

So that I can appear

Much younger

To the naked eye

Then I am

 

Photographs

Capture

Capsules of the difficult

Times we are in

 

And I can get

A little more help

If I need it from

My little friends

 

Pre-chorus

But I don’t want to get too high

Just in case

She

Cuts me off

Just when I need her most


Chorus

Please don’t

Put me down

Any more

Then you need to

And when you feel

Good

When you feel alright

Lift me up

Just a little bit

If you can

 

Verses

I talk to the animals

When my pride

Hurts more than

My ego

 

Sometimes they make

More sense

Because they don’t

Talk too loud

 

Like the man

With a gun

Once the novelty

Goes


He shakes like

Salt and pepper

Says now

He ain’t too proud

 

M8

Just remember

What goes up

Must come down

And when the time

Comes

I’ll be there waiting


Comments