Music Orphans Series / Moving Day

Moving Day / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verse 1

You are the last person

I know that knows Jesus

And I hope now

With the distance between us

We will all reminisce

About our first kisses

That’s the thing about bliss

Some will miss it

More than the others

 

Verse 2

As the headlights

On the downtown

Streets of Raleigh

Blind my eyes

A war to end all wars

Was lost

By those who love us

I hear Vera Lynn sing

Till we meet again

Will it be here or in paradise

 

Verse 3

And in the Magic Kingdom

Where hopes and dreams

Oscillate

In between fantasy and reality

I hope you find

A place to rest

Clear your head

And be the best

Father you can be

 

Chorus

Hey, hey, hey

It’s moving day

Some folks are

Moving on

Some folks are

Moving through

Just remember

No matter what they say

It’s all about you

And how you move

Those around you

As I said it’s moving day

 

M8

The pleasure’s all mine

And I hope one day

In time

We’ll see you round

This way again

 

 

 


Comments