Music Orphans Series / Mission To Mars

 Mission To Mars / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 


Too many cooks in the kitchen

And I hear

You don’t want to listen

And you feel

That this world is threatened

By the big bad wolf

And did you forget to mention

 

The downward dog

Could feel the tension

The peace sign on

Wall of death had a vision

Said

You have to live long enough

To collect your pension

And your apathy

Needs to make a decision

 

Starting today

You can call me Elvis

Because

I am going to be

So much bigger

Then the one that came

Before

 

One swing of my hips

One kiss from my lips

And I will watch you trip

Head over heels

As the sweat drips

From every place

I touch

 

You take your energy

From the stars

Turn up your nose

At gas guzzling

Fast cars

Put band aids

Over the scars

Put all that aside

Come with me

Tonight

I am on

A mission to mars

 

Don’t blame your

Dialect

On a lack of respect

For this kind of

Mankind

Comments