Music Orphans Series / Don't Shoot The Messenger

Don't Shoot The Messenger / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


 Chorus

I am a passenger

Along for the ride

Turning left

Turning right

I can’t escape the lies

Don’t shoot the messenger

I am tired

And I tried

To let you see the light

 

Vere 1

Maybies one day

When your demons

Are gone

Or you are

resting in a place

And the radio song

Says Come on come on

And the edge

Of the knife

Can slice

A whole in your life

Just when you really

Need it to be

Gentle and kind

 

Verse 2

When the skies

Are grey

And the rain beats

Down on your face

Like a boxer waiting

For his big payday

And the MC says

Let’s hear it

One last time

Come on come on

Tip toes

On the canvas

Never sounded

So good

And the smell from

The leather

Will stay with him forever

 

M8

Testing, testing

1,2,1,2

Is there anybody

Out there

Waiting for you


Comments