Music Orphan Series / Yoga Llama

Yoga Llama / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verse 1

All these

Statues of the dead

Are coming down

Tonight

The thoughts

Inside my head

Started up a

Fight

To right the wrongs

Break the bread

And like I been told

All my life

 

Verse 2

And the war

On drugs

Made me want to

Get so high

I tuned you out

Unplugged

Sometimes when i

Look at the stars at night

I see where I went

Wrong

Before you did

 

Pre Chorus

Stand up

When you have to

Lay low

When you don’t

Every now

And then

When a lightning bolt

Sparks

A revolution

All my tears and emotions

Tumble like a waterfall

Into the canyon

Below

 

Chorus

Breathe

In

Breathe

Out

You are coming on down

From another

High

And the sound of your voice

Won’t be denied

Anymore

No more drama

Yoga Llama

 

M8

Hey mama,

Too much drama

Too much trauma

Too hot in the sauna

Too hot in Alabama

Do you miss Obama

I need to pause

A comma

Yoga Llama

Comments