Music Orphans Series / White Elephants

White Elephants / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verse 1

Sometimes it is obvious

To the naked eye

You see things more clearly

Than the other guy

But unless you have a vision

For the future

You end up procrastinating

Like the rest of us do for sure

 

Verse 2

Sometimes it is tedious

A word to the wise

Be careful what you wish for

From that light in the sky

Somethings will always be with us

For the long haul and In the long run

You can hide your disgust

And your contempt until you are the only one


Pre- Chorus

Got the weight of the world

On my shoulders

And the temperature in here

Is getting so much colder

What happens if I stand up

Instead of rolling over

You said don’t say it but

I told her

Anyways

 

Chorus

When the world

Comes to an end

Get in line, get in line

But don’t let it get you down

Listen all of you

I been carrying this thing

Around

And I just need

A little love

Before the stampede

White elephant

 

M8

I have been carrying

This heavy load around

For way too long

I need to put it down

But I can’t

Will you make me strong?

Will you help me now?

With these white elephants




Comments