Music Orphans Series / Waves

Waves / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

Verse 1

When you are tired

Of worrying

Because like that

Ever fixed anything

And you are done

Tinkering

With the fringes of

A society that has

Almost everything

 

Verse 2

Atheists

Don’t think Jesus Saves

I walk the land

Made for the free and brave

Cavemen really don’t

Like their caves

And any man don’t

Want to be a slave

 

Verse 3

Cardiologists

Listen to the heart

For the rhythms

That lets you dance

Underneath the stars

And the sun in the sky

Finds your moral compass

Before you lose your way

In the dark

 

Chorus

Sometimes the sea

Is too deep for me

But this

I think

I understand

Someone always has, to take

The blame

I can see the ocean

And the waves

 

M8

Looks like glass

Out there

Wonder if I

Will fall through it

If I go walking

On the water

Like some kind

Of miracle worker

 


Comments