Music Orphans Series / I Can’t Think Of Any Reason To Be Sober

I Can’t Think Of Any Reason To Be Sober / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives




Chorus 1

I can’t think of any reason

To be sober

And I remember

Clear as day

The day she said

It’s was over


Here’s to another broken heart

Asking for the love

It don’t deserve


I can’t think of any reason

To be sober

 

Chorus 2

You played her like a violin

Until you broke all the strings

Broke everything

 

Verse 1

I had ‘ I hate her guts’

Screen printed on her favorite t shirt

And my mind was going nuts

Kicking up dirt

Trying to hide

From the world

It felt like

There was never going to be

Another girl

Like her

 

Verse 2

I listened to her favorite song

Over and over

It was making me strong

Taking weight off my shoulders

And I hate feeling

Out of sorts

Fighting over diamonds rings

In divorce court

Never thought

I could feel so distraught

 

M8

I was trying to get up the nerve

To tell you

How much better I feel

Don’t you know

And all the things that

You don’t deserve

I put them

In a rainy-day fund

Just for me

Now I am sitting on a bar stool

Like a rich kid

Lost his way

Waiting for the afternoon sun


Comments