Music Orphans Series / Digital Original

Digital Original / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Chorus

I am

First generation

And I can flip the switch

There is a new constellation

Let’s me know 

How far

I can go

It’s in the stars

 

I am a digital

Original

So you better get used to it

 

Verse 1

Another hand me down

I swore to myself

I would never

Let it

Get me down

I don’t want to

Look like the man

Who almost wore these shoes

Down to the ground

 

 

Verse 2

Like a self-serving

Prophet

On a merry go round

If you

Say it to the crowd

If you say it loud

Get your ear to the ground

Loop it round and round

It will be inside your head

Until you can’t escape the sound

 

M8

It’s weightless

In space

And maybe

There’s a reason

You can’t do it

All by yourself

Even if you

Want to


Comments