Music Orphans Series / Not Even The Rain

Not Even The Rain / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Chorus

 If I could write a happy song

What would it be about?

 

Even when, I fall, down

Over and over and over

Again

I have nothing to complain

About

Not even the rain

 If I could write a happy song

 

Verse 1

If you say

Don’t do it

I’m going

To do it

They made me

Just a little bit

Different

I don’t mean

Anything

By it

I am just not

Big on your

Indifference

 

Verse 2

The next day

I got through it

Got

Right to it

Because nobody

Cares about

Your opinion

If you only

Knew the

Half of it

All the colors

In my rainbow

Look brilliant

From my window

 

M8

Don’t settle

For any thing

Less

Than, you deserve

Get out of the middle


Pre chorus

And who am I

Without the struggle

The angst

All those aches and pain

When my ass is dragging

To make ends meet

In the middle

To make ends meet

Again


Comments