Music Orphans Series / Zombie Satellites

Zombie Satellites / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 


Chorus

When you are on the other side

Of this fountain of youth

With all the wear and tear

On your shoes

From the flowers

In your hair

I am going to keep my

Eye on you


We are just like

Zombie Satellites

Two lonely ships

Passing in the night

And I will say hello

Will you say goodnight

My Zombie Satellite

 

Verse 1

I was hoping

To collide

With all the colors

Of light

So that I could

Circle the earth

Forever

 

And in the darkness

Of the night

Do you find me

Adventurous?

Or trying to be

Way too clever

 

Verse 2

There is a reason

That I will fight

Until the very

End of time

And that you keep

Your finger on the trigger

 

You look for things

I cannot find

And you do it all

So gracefully

And right before I

Start to get bitter

 

M8

Somebody

Somewhere

Sometime

They say that love is blind

Everyone

Everywhere

Every time

Here's to all of mankind

Comments