Music Orphans Series / Virus

Virus / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verse 1

A gin and tonic

In the west end

With your girlfriends

With your girlfriends

Widespread panic

Always comes to an end


Verse 2 

Isn’t it ironic

That the lifeguards

At the deep end

At the deep end

Are not as attractive

As the ones in the shallow end


Verse 3 

Everyday life is changing

Minute by minute

And the implications

Of your long-term prospects

Depend highly on

This information


Verse 4

Sometimes I talk to strangers

To fill my mind

With imagination

They’re still not jet lagged

From my ideas

Or constant repetition

 

Pre Chorus

So give it to me

Give to it me

Give it to me now 

 

There’s not a second

Left to waste

It can never come

Too soon

 

Chorus

 Is there anything

Left

To inspire us

Can you be selfless

Or will you selfish

When it comes right down

To it

Virus


Comments