Music Orphans Series / Then I Went Outside

Then I Went Outside / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verse 1

The poster said

Stay home

Like I would

Listen

In my head

I am rioting

But I understood

This was different

 

Verse 2

There I was feeling

Sorry for myself

Bouncing

Off the walls

Because you know

You want this hell

Where is Andy Warhol

When you need him

 

Verse 3

I see trouble’s

Brewing

And already told ya

I don’t listen

They say that death

Is quite soothing

For everyone

Except those who keep on living

 

Pre Chorus

I know how to

Get to you

And you know how

To get to me

 

Chorus

Then I went outside

Everything is dead

Everything has died

Makes me kind of glad

That I am still alive

 

Chorus Rap

Except for

A little boy

Pulling on the pigtails

Of his new girlfriend [ girlfriend ]

Completely unaware

Of our impending doom

Doing pirouettes

And cartwheels

Because that’s what children

Do

With braces and a smile

That would melt

The hardest heart

What I wouldn’t do

To be right there

With you

Just wish that I

Could


Comments