Music Orphans Series / Soul Cleaning

Soul Cleaning / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verse 1

One day

Before you get

Too old

I need an

Assessment

An inventory

Of everything

You are taking

To the grave

I grant you

Forgiveness

For all, of your

Short-comings

Your sins and

All, of your mistakes

 

Verse 2

Today

If you are a

Little down

I need some

Inspiration

Some comedy

To shake off

All the sad songs

We played

I will respect your

Sorrow

For a little while

Or until dawn

Then I will ask you

Put a smile on your face

 

Bridge

What time is it

In London

Anyway

And all those things

That you saved

For this rainy day

They will come in handy now

 

Chorus

For those us

Left behind

It’s important

That you know

That this life has meaning

It’s ok to leave

It’s ok to go

And I will catch

Anyone who, falls down

To their knees

Is there such a thing

As good grief

Well just ask Charlie Brown

And this dying thing

Never gets too old

 

It will all come out

In the laundry

One of these days

Soul cleaning

 

M8

Turn the music

Up

Let me hear it

I want to feel it

In my soul


Comments