Music Orphans Series / Noises In My Head

Noises In My Head / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verse 1

That’s the trouble

With trouble

Never lets up

Never lets you down

There are no

Consequences

On the nervy streets

Of Camden

Until you can’t

Get off this merry-go – round

 

Verse 2

Sometimes gentle

Giants

Tower over chaos

And illusion

You had to be

In the thick of it

At the time

To understand

Some of the anger

And most of it’s

Confusion

 

Bridge

Now everybody’s

Sold their soul

About a quarter past

Eleven

And you are

To Rock in roll

What Jesus was

To heaven

 

Chorus

I can hear everything

You said

Can I ask you to

Wait patiently

Pretend, as if I’m dead [ Now I am, Now I am ]

And I will listen to

You gently

Just wait

Until you hear

The noises in my head

 

M8

Never doubt

That you can do

Anything

If you put your mind

To it

Might take a little longer

For folks to appreciate

The way it makes you feel

And the benefits


Comments