Music Orphans Series / Just Talking

Just Talking / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives


Verse 1 

Sometimes

I have things

Inside

That I

Can’t quite

Put my finger on

Don’t tell

Me

About the other guy

Or everything

I am doing wrong


Verse 2

It’s a strange time

When I

Feel like

I have to lie

So that we have something in common

And you like things

Buttoned up

Locked in

Get your shit together

Otherwise you will be

Moving on


Pre chorus

I need some air

Room to breath

Time to think

I am not ready to admit defeat

 

Chorus

Can’t you understand

Can’t you ignore

Those voices

Knocking

Around

Inside of your head

Everything’s gone dark

Everything feels like

It’s dead

Let me know if it’s any different

Should I

Keep on walking

Feels like a minute ago

We were

Just talking

 

M8

I used to have a need

To be

The one

Now I am standing on the

Sidelines

Laughing at myself

Wondering

Staring at the sun


Comments