Music Orphans Series / I Still Want To Be By Her Side

I Still Want To Be By Her Side / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Pre Chorus

She slept with my best friend

Spent all, of my money

On cigarettes and amphetamines

She still thinks it’s kinda funny

 

Chorus

Through every one of those lies

And the lonely, lonely, nights

I swallowed my pride

Wiped the tears from my eyes

I still want to be by her side

 

Verses

 For better or for worse

And til death do us part

Is it a blessing or a curse?

When she breaks my heart

 

I laugh til it hurts

And I don’t know where to turn

I see diamonds in the rough

Being squandered, on the road ruin

 

 

Sometimes I am helpless

Through no fault of my own

Makes me feel buck bare and naked

Sick to my bones

 

For all I have offered

Even less I have taken

Will the price of the water?

Be beyond me or any man’s calculation

 

M8

Will history be kind

Or ask,

When the ship was sinking?

Could you see the warning signs?

Did you

Tip and doff your cap

Keep on drinking

Thinking

Someone else

Is always

Cleaning up your mess

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments