Music Orphans Series / First Time Round

First Time Round / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Chorus

 Every time

I get to the end

I want to go

Back to the Start

And do it all over

Do it all again

Keep my ear to the ground

Just in case

I missed anything

First time round

 

Verse 1

She had a nervous twitch

Eyes flickered

Like a broken switch

She was waiting to

Get connected

Some dude named

John

On the 22nd floor

Said he could

Make her fly blind

Through the clouds

Breaking down

The barriers

Of sound

Until the supersonic

Boom

Woke the neighbors

She was coming down

Called me on the phone

Said what time

Are you coming around?

 

Verse 2

I had a seven year itch

Flattered by

A mouth that was fixed

While she was listening

To

Some dude in a

Bar

She looked a little bored

Asked me if I [ wanted to ]

Get out of here

Said it was too loud

Looking round

Asked if I could carry her

Away

Until the back round

Noise

Could just be heard

In the distance

Could she calm down

Enough his time

To let herself hear the song birds

 

M8

I would not change a thing

Don’t want to miss a moment

Of anything

But if I do

Gonna rewind

Back to the beginning


Comments