Music Orphans Series / Chemical Horses

Chemical Horses / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verses

They said it must be love

But I never wanted to be a part

Of our Armed Forces

 

Brothers in arms

Fighting for everything in their hearts

Trying to fix the discourse

 

And when the push came to shove

I watch the horse pull the cart

Up the cobblestone lane

 

Trying to remember what it was

That brought them back to the start

Right to the source

 

Pre Chorus

I look into the eyes

Of a stranger

And the sign says

Keep Out

You are in danger

There are people round here

Live, 

Right next door to hell

Poisoning themselves

Into the middle of their next 

Weakness

 

Chorus

Walking

100 miles an hour

Always

Going somewhere

In a hurry

Head down

Blinkers on

No one ever

Forces us

I am surrounded by

One too many

Chemical horses

 

M8

Used to be

Everybody liked

My energy

Now they just

Look at me funny

 

 

 


Comments