Music Orphans Series / Charlie Wins Again

Charlie Wins Again / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verse 1

Charlie spends his time

Hanging around

In a place like

Camden and Kensington

He waits

To turn it up

Like a god

Lifting my spirts

Before it lets me down

Again

As I walk home in the rain

 

Verse 2

I left all my friends

In lock step with heaven

As two girls from

Clapham and Wimbledon

Made moves

On the two blokes

Who looked

Like the gods

That could satisfy

Their new-found desires

In time

Right before dawn puts out the fire

 

Pre Chorus

And the statue

In the fountain

At Trafalgar

Remains discreet

Wears the colors

Of the night before

A hat, a scarf and something

From Victoria Secret

 

Chorus

Charlie wins again

Always will

It’s up to you

Whether he remains

Undefeated

 

M8

Can you straighten up

In time

To get the best out

Of what little there is

Left of the good stuff


Comments