Music Orphans Series / Belly Landing

Belly Landing / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Pre Chorus

When was the last day

The you could really say

That you were [ truly ]

Outstanding

 

Chorus

Sometimes I lose control

Sometimes it is out of my hands

But I swear to you

When you, get me down

I won’t let it get to me

I won’t ever waste another day

Hold on tight

These wheels are broken

These wings are breaking

I can see the runway lights

Bringing me home

Belly Landing

 

M8 

When things appear

To be up in the air

Don’t you despair

It’s the fear

Playing tricks

With everything

You care

About

 

Verse 1

Dark clouds form

Into endless shapes

And many

Different sizes

 Just like

The opposite sex

The bargain bin is

Always full of surprises


Verse 2

And a con man

Dresses up in one of

His many colorful

Disguises

Question is

Can you live with this

Or do you invent

Another character you can idolize


Verse 3

The dizzy heights she climbed

And this beautiful face

Pulled her along

Mostly proud of it

But when this distraught daughter finds

Herself in places

That she probably

Doesn’t want to be


Verse 4

Too stubborn

To call back home

Too far gone

To do anything about it

She will triumph

Over her trouble

One more time

And nothing will ever be said about it

Ever again


Comments