Music Orphans Series / What If I Don’t Want To Be Saved By The Angels

What If I Don’t Want To Be Saved By The Angels / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

 

Verse 1

Blood is spilled

So that love

Can flourish

Among the innocent

If you take my will

Choke my resolve

My Dutch courage

Will get me over the hill to finish your resistance

 

Verse 2

I would repent

If I thought

I did anything

To be sorry for

Money’s all bent

Wars are fought

Winning things

Makes a loser more likely to do something they will regret

 

Verse 3

We have come so far

Where circumstance

And broken soundtracks

Are playing in the heads

Of really, obnoxious

West enders

Breaking into

The bank and the next flaw in the social safety net

 

Pre Chorus

Here comes the rain

There you go again

Thanking someone

That you can not

See

There must be something so

Heavenly

About it

 

Chorus

What if I don’t want to be saved by the angels

Does it make me more dangerous?

Or more at peace

With this world

Right on, right on

 

M8

 Fight for

What’s right

Until there’s nothing

Left to fight for

Right on, right on


Comments