Music Orphans Series / [Looking The Wrong Way] Through The Telescope

[Looking The Wrong Way] Through The Telescope / paypal.me/aircrashdetectives

Chorus
I used to see so far
I tried to see things right
But these days I am struggling
To tell the day from night
I am scanning the horizon
For that thing that they call hope
And there I found my problem
I was looking the wrong way
Through the telescope

Verse 1
The sea can be deceiving
And the land can be so cruel
A pirate’s always thieving
Like a lad from Liverpool
Trying to get to Shangri-la
Before the bar calls time
That’s when my agoraphobia
Kicks in, turns me into Frankenstein

Verse 2
I signed up for adventure
On a Spanish cargo boat
I took my electronics
And threw them overboard
I heard a threat like Franco
From the captain and his crew
I poured them all a Jack and Coke
We escaped from everything that we ever knew

Verse 3
The sun can make you loony tunes
Without water you will die
Rubbing salt into the wound
Will make a grown man cry
On the day of reckoning
There is an angel and a gun
The flashing juke box has one last tune
Ready for selection

Comments