$12.78

Verse 1

The say the Mighty Atom could lift a 1000 pounds
With one arm tied behind his back
We are closer to the day, when one less king, will be crowned
And it almost might be good to be black
It took a heinous crime to lead to common sense
And still we fight it tooth and nail
How can the scales be fair if there is bias on the bench?
And the patience of a saint has gone a little stale

Verse 2

They say the wheels of change are slower than molasses
And the lessons that we learn are fairly superficial
I don’t see things as clearly, must be time to clean my glasses
They say my intelligence is artificial
That might be the case and I will grant you asylum
If you take a look at one of my never ending puzzles
They say it is the people, who cause all of the harm
You don’t fix a biting dog with a butcher’s bone and a muzzle

M8

All the pomp and finery
When all he does is lie to you
I wish that I was binary
So I could be split right into 2

Chorus

There is a part of me that likes tempting fate
Let us join our hands all together
The total cost of chaos is 12.78
A hot and sunny day is the weather
Shots ring out around the world
November 22nd 1963
And Jackie O is a lonely girl tonight
Probably was before played the part off to a tee

Comments